Saturday, March 24, 2012

Muscle Oil

Deep in my memory, my mom always keeps some traditional herbal tea or certain infused oil in the house.  Could it be traditional Chinese herbs or medicine which I have no idea what it was.....  every time when we twisted our finger, wrist, or foot ankle while playing like crazy, it get bruised and painful, mom would massage with the herbal oil.

Even now I still remember that comforting magic she does.  It soothes right away the pain and warms that little girl......    It's the magic mixture of love and natural essence and rooted deep inside my soul.

 
Base Oil: Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grape Seed Oil & Evening Primrose Oil, infused with St. John Wort, Arnica, Chamomile & Nettle Sting Leave.
Essential Oil: Wintergreen, Birch, Thyme, Clove, Basil, Eucalyptus, Ginger & Black Pepper plus Vitamin E.

I've made several 1 oz & 2 oz bottles for my family & friends.  It's always a complete bliss & happiness to me when my handmade thing brings comfort to people :)  And maybe this is my way to enjoy life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment