Thursday, July 5, 2012

Playing again!

When I made my last batch of cupcake, there was leftover soap mixture and I just dumped it into a mini round cake silicon mold (5-1/4"D.)  So two days ago, to finished up the cake, I had to do the frosting top.  So here I am again playing with my soap thing (that's how my hubby calls it my game like his table tennis thing :)

I have orange/green carrot & blue/mauve mushroom accompanied by some tiny flowers.  Like I'm returning back to a little girl........





Again, leftover soap mixture for more.  Two more 3"D round soap.





I'm pretty sure there is no "talent" in me in terms of "sculpture" or 3D.  And it's definitely not a good direction for me to pursue, my flower looks like they were "dehydrated".... Yak!  Alright I admit it was fun anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous and creative idea to do with your leftover soap!

    ReplyDelete